* * * 2018 Vendors * * *
* * * Attention All Vendors * * *
We are very excited to now offer Registration and Payments on-line! 2018 Booth/Vendor positions are invited to renew their spot for 2019. If you have any questions please contact Cindy at 435-830-5722 or Randi at 435-830-6521.
"Riding Since 1945"
We state in our vendor apps the following:
* Food booths power is limited.
* Booth spaces with power are limited
* One (1) 20 amp 110 volt outlet will be provided to those vendors requesting power. Power is limited and the application for power supply must show on your application request. Extension cords may be used to provide more outlets as long as you do not exceed 20 amps total are GFCI compliant and are secured as not to interfere with public walkway safety on the midway or derby arena. For additional outlets (20 amp 110 volt) there will be an additional charge of $100.00 per outlet based on a 3 day event. Special power requests subject to an electrician's labor will be charged based on $45.00 per hour plus cost of parts with a one hour minimum charge.
* Exhibitors/Vendors must bring their own GFCI protected cords or power strips to plug into park power source to distribute power where needed inside their booth. Tooele County does not supply wiring, cable, extension cords, adapters or special connectors of any kind. All extension cords or wiring must be properly taped down to the floor or asphalt or tucked away to avoid potential trip or safety hazards. Cords will not be allowed to be taped down across walkways.
* A $200.00 fine and/or expulsion from the area will be assessed to anyone found entering into park electrical panel or tampering with electrical lines or outlets in any way.
* Electricians have been instructed not to provide service to any appliance, trailer or panel that is not properly grounded. Electricians will not provide service to non-UL approved equipment, faulty or hazardous equipment.
* Fire extinguishers are required if you are using equipment with open flames, propane tanks for grill or any other pressurized tanks, such as those used for fountain soft drinks, must be secured so they cannot fall and damage valves.
* Tooele County and/or the Bit n’ Spur Rodeo/Riding Club expressly denies responsibility for electrical failures, and any damage to equipment or property, caused by drops or increases in power supply, low voltage or power surges.
Along the south side of the bleachers there are 5 power outlets with 4 plugs each, each side is 1 circuit (same as an house outlet). The north wrought iron fence west of the bleachers there are 3 power outlets but only have 2 plugs each. The temp power panel will also be providing power, same as the past.
The outlets are all 20 amp (110V). If there are more vendors than power, those vendors must bring their own power (generator).
Snowie Shaw Shack
Tasty Hawaiian Teriyaki Rice Bowls
The DogHouse Mobile Catering LLC.